G2G Communities CIC has now become an accredited Microsoft Office Specialist Test Centre and can offer the full MOS on-line learning packages and tests all in one centre. As well as MOS training and examinations we also offer ECDL Level 1 and 2.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01745 334 482
What MOS training is available?
- Access 2010: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Excel 2010: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Outlook 2010: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- PowerPoint 2010: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Word 2010: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
What you’ll get in each bundle:
Microsoft’s official 2010 MOS e-learning courses:Three online courses (approximately 6 hours of learning) taking you from Introduction to Advanced level in your chosen application – the complete training package to prepare for the relevant MOS exam.
- Microsoft’s official 2010 Study Guide (PDF):Each 2010 MOS Study Guide is the companion to the courseware and provides instant access to the exam reference material and step-by-step task instructions. The Study Guide is provided as a PDF filefor access on your PC.
- Practice exams:To maximise your success, access to practice exams is provided (with either feedback mode or simulation mode). The practice exams are delivered through a dedicated website that closely mirrors the actual exam experience.
- Exam Voucher:The exam voucher (worth £65) entitles you to sit your MOS exam at G2G Communities CIC test centre.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) is the only performance-based certification that validates the skills you need to get the most out of Microsoft Office. Gaining a MOS certification can help you:
- boost your CV and stand out in today’s competitive job market
- broaden your employment opportunities by displaying your advanced skills
- support higher earning potential
- save money because the exam voucher and additional learning materials are included in the price!
- If you’re an employer wanting to train your staff, our online MOS certification can help you to:
- improve your business and workforce efficiency
- assess your employees’ skills in using Microsoft Office
- quickly complete on-the-job tasks across multiple Microsoft Office programs
How much does it cost?
For a fantastic price of just £119.99 each, G2G Communities CIC has joined forces with Microsoft and Learndirect to bring you the complete MOS certification packages which include everything you need to achieve your 2010 MOS certificate in five different desktop applications (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word).
It’s fully online (apart from actually taking your test) and you’ll get the official Microsoft online training and study guide, access to practice tests and your exam voucher included in this price!