Students work together to create and build stories with LEGO bricks and figures, then use the unique Story Visualizer Software to visualise, write and communicate their work.
LEGO Story Starter is the helping hand that kick-starts pupils creativity and boosts their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills at Key Stages 1 and 2.
Pupils work together to create and build stories with LEGO bricks and figures, then use the unique LEGO movie maker app on the iPad to bring their story to life with stop motion animation.
LEGO Story Starter Delivers a Creative Storm
Story Starter is a hands-on tool that also inspires students to collaborate while creating and communicating their stories. It is an innovative way of teaching a wide range of essential skills, including:
- Literacy skills, improving writing, language, and reading abilities
- Communication skills, including speaking, listening, and presentation capabilities
- Collaboration skills and students’ ability to work in teams
- Comprehension skills and enabling students to compose new stories or analyze existing ones
- Integrating the use of digital tools via the unique LEGO Movie Maker app
As a hugely engaging resource which students can instantly connect to, it also helps teachers and G2G staff to deliver the curriculum in a creative, fun way to students with different ability levels.
Contact us or call 01745 350765
You can email us by filling out the form below; you will receive an email confirmation to your email address confirming we have received your enquiry. We will get back to you as soon as possible.