This fun and informative accredited digital photography course introduces you to the exciting world of digital photography. This course is ideal for complete beginners as well as those that have some knowledge of photography – anyone that has a desire to take better photographs.
Having a great camera is only a small part of taking good pictures and by the end of this photography course you will have practiced many techniques and used free photo editing software to improve the quality of your pictures.
If you don’t have a digital camera or undecided on what to buy, we will lend you a digital camera to use during the lessons. You will be taught good techniques followed by practical use of your camera. Subject to weather conditions, the practical period will be outdoors.
On completing the course you will achieve an OCN Level 1 certificate with 3 credits.
What will I learn on the course?
- How to use a cameras basic functions
- Techniques to create the best artistic shots
- Fundamentals of taking photographs
- How to get your photos on to a computer
- Use free software to manage your photographs
- Use the software to modify photos (crop, light, contrast, colours, tint, focus, themes)
- Use free software to create a montage of your photos
- Learn how to make simple stop motion animation with photos
There are no reviews yet.