TEVO Tornado Most Assembled Full Aluminum Frame 3D Printer (around £320)
TEVO just recently released (August, 2017) a new printer, the TEVO Tornado. It has a large build volume of 300mm x 300mm x 400mm with a TEVO Titan Extruder in a Bowden setup which means it’s capable of printing the entire range of popular filaments such as PLA, ABS, PETG, Flex and Nylon, and comes 90% pre-built out of the box.
If you’re looking for a quality 3D Printer that is nearly ready to go out of the box, then this is a great 3D Printer for you. You can easily add auto levelling to the TEVO Tornado by buying and installing a BL Touch Auto Levelling Sensor and can be upgraded to have a Dual Extruder.
We like using the TEVO Tornado as it has a large print area, it’s easy to set-up and use.
● Large print size: 300 x 300 x 400mm
● 95 percent assembled, easy for installation
● Max print speed: 150mm/s
● High transverse speed
● 50 microns high accuracy printing quality
● Bowden style Titan extruder with improved hot end design
● Fast heating AC heat bed
● Very stable structure with full aluminum frame design
● Compact and small size all-in-one power box with LCD control panel
● Application field: product structure design, toy modeling, architectural design, fashion jewelry design, parts manufacturing, daily necessities and education