Anet A8 Desktop 3D Printer Prusa i3 DIY Kit (around £120)
The Anet A8 Prusa 3D Printer is an affordable DIY printer that you have to assemble yourself – which takes around 8 hours. This is an affordable way to own your very own 3D Printer, with some calibration, customisation and upgrades (which you can download & print yourself) it has the potential to print like any expensive 3D printer.
We love the Anet A8 as not only is it affordable, it allows a ton of customisation to improve your quality, and it has a large community for support if you get stuck.
● Engineered to provide redefined usability, quality, performance
● Made from piano-black laser-cut acrylic frame. To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charm
● It is unassembled DIY kit, provide you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product
● Suitable for a wide range of customers, young or old, professional or amateur etc.
● Multiple 3D printing filament supportable, support ABS / PLA / Wood / Nylon PVA / PP / Luminescent
● 220 x 220 x 240mm printing volume, just right for you
● All metal pulleys for improved functionality and performance
● Quick-release feed gears for faster and fluent filament feeding
● High printing precision, stainless steel rail rods, gears, bearings and connectors for smoother movement
● Operating system: Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 /Mac / Linux
● Working environment: Temperature: 10 – 30 Deg.C, humidity: 20 – 50 Deg.C