The Competition – A Creative Launch!
Win some great prizes for you, your pupils and your School, design the All SySTEMs Go Logo. We are looking for creative, imaginative designs inspired about Space, Wales, LEGO, Science/Technology. You can work by yourself, with a friend or as a group.
The only thing we ask is that the logo must contain the project name ‘All SySTEMs Go‘
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it you will land among the stars.
What is the All SySTEMs Go Project?
Our goal is to provide opportunities to young people at Key Stage 2 & 3 using our LEGO Education robotic kits and coding to encourage pupils in key stage 2 and 3 to learn about the Space sector and for everyone to find out about local opportunities in their communities throughout Wales. The All SySTEMs Go Project is being run by G2G Communities CIC in partnership with the Welsh Government and the National Science Academy (NSA).
The Prize – Space Fascinates Me!
- The winner will receive a whole day of Space LEGO Education for up to 30 pupils at their School, you can decide if it takes place in your School or at our LEGO Education Innovation Studio in Rhyl
- Your School will be able to take part in the North Wales interschool ‘All SySTEMs Go’ competition in 2018
- Two members of staff at your School will have the opportunity to come to learn about LEGO Robotics and Coding, on one of our two staff development days at our LEGO Education Innovation Studio in Rhyl
Entry, Terms & Conditions
- The Logo MUST contain the project name ‘All SySTEMs Go‘
- Eligible Schools must be within Anglesey, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Gwynedd and Wrexham
- The competition is open to School children aged 7-14 (key stage 2 and 3) and closes at 5pm on Friday the 13th May
- You can e-mail your entry to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail your entry to us at – G2G Communities CIC, Bee & Station Business Centre, Bodfor Street, Rhyl, Denbighshire, LL18 1AT
- Please include all of the following information in your e-mail or mail:
- Your name(s)
- Age & Date of birth
- Teacher, parent, guardian or person to contact
- Contact number of parent, guardian or school